We are now actively looking for Judges and volunteers for the SC Regional hosted by GSX in Hell's Half Acre:
This is Pam Munson, with CrossFit Champions in Tomball (NW Houston) TX. Matt and I have been tasked by Jeff Tucker with heading up two important parts of this year's South Central Regional Qualifier; Judging and Athlete Management. You need to contact us immeadiately at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be placed on the roster to help in this CrossFit regional event.
The details are such:
* judges need to be available in Ft. Worth from early evening on Friday May 28 through late afternoon on Sunday May 30th.
* all athlete judges need to be at least CF Level 1 certified.
* we would prefer judges who have competed or judged previously - any last year judge is welcome to come be apart of this years festivities.
* judges need to be strong enough and independent enough to stick to movement standards and call athletes out on them when they miss no matter who that athlete is.
* we also need those profesional services for artistic graphic design in order to produce art for the event that will be used for our games poster, computer graphics page, lanyards for judges/volunteers/support staff, and t-shirt design for the event.
Please respond to this email email@example.com if you would like to apply for judging position, another volunteer position, or recommend someone. This year will be a larger event and require all of our efforts to put on the best qualifier in the world for regionals. All eyes turned to GSX last year and all eyes witnessed an extrodinary amount of logistical planning along with a top rate event that rivaled any regional hosted in 2008.
Thank you for your time and we hope we get to work with you at the Qualifier!
Pam Munson & Matt Munson